REA Energy believes in the strength of community involvement. We belong to several community organizations including local Chamber of Commerce, Builder’s Associations, to name a few. Our commitment to the community also involves employee volunteering, county fair involvement and causal marketing. To find out more about your local community click on the links below.
- Touchstone Energy/Co-op Connections
- Indiana County Chamber of Commerce
- Cambria County Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana County Tourism
- Cambria County Tourism
- Indiana-Armstrong Builders Association
- Johnstown Builders Association
- Ebensburg Area Business Commission
- Indiana County
- Cambria County
Other Important Links
- Youth Tour Scholarships
- Youth Tour Program
- Rural Electric Community Assistance Program (RECA
REA Energy employees built eight bicycles to be donated to the Salvation Army during the Christmas season in 2018.